Sep 2, 2011

Fall Palette Challenge Inspirations

I'm thinking of throwing my hat in the ring for the Colette Patterns Fall Palette Challenge 2011.  My sewing time is usually fairly scant (I have 2 kids under 5) but it seems like, recently, I've been getting a bit more accomplished. I guess time will tell if I have enough time and energy to actually complete the challenge, but I've been creating an inspiration board anyway.


Color palette by COLOURlovers and Inspiration Board by Pinterest

Clockwise from upper left corner:
Navy ensemble: Note To Self Blog via Eat & Love
Buttons: Design Work Life
Green Dress with navy sash: Anthropologie
Grey, green, ivory suit: via Abby Daigle
Grey flower: French Vanilla Home Blog
Navy polka dot top: Anthropologie
Green shoes: via Maria G
Yellow heel: heels.com
Green & ivory ensemble: Tulips and Flight Suits via Talbots
Blue shoes: Chie Mihara

I guess I need to start looking for patterns and then some fabrics! So much to do! Anyone else thinking of joining the Challenge? I can't wait to see all of your inspiration boards, too!

1 comment:

  1. I love your fall palette, the colors and inspiration pics are so pretty! I mostly know my palette (black and grey, with aqua, coral, green and purple accents), but I'm still thinking hard about what kind of garments I want to make...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...